- What is El Pollo Loco's primary business?
- El Pollo Loco is a highly differentiated growth restaurant concept that specializes in fire-grilling fresh, citrus-marinated chicken in front of our guests.
- When did El Pollo Loco become a public company?
- El Pollo Loco became a public company on July 24, 2014
- On which exchange is El Pollo Loco traded and what is the ticker symbol?
- El Pollo Loco’s stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol LOCO
- Does El Pollo Loco franchise its restaurants?
- Yes, the company offers franchise opportunities for qualified franchisees. For more information, please click here.
- Can I buy shares in El Pollo Loco directly?
- Shares in El Pollo Loco can be purchased through your stockbroker. You cannot purchase them directly from the company. The ticker is LOCO
- Does El Pollo Loco pay a cash dividend?
- No, the Company does not anticipate paying any dividends on its common stock in the foreseeable future.
- When does El Pollo Loco's fiscal year end?
- We use a 52- or 53-week fiscal year ending on the last Wednesday of each calendar year.
- Who is El Pollo Loco's transfer agent?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11219
Ph: (800) 937-5449